Start your healthcare career today with Aspen Dental as a Denture Technician Trainee
! Our top-flight training program is second-to-none , affording you access to cutting-edge technology (we’re on an exciting path to digital dentures), ongoing mentorship and development, and an opportunity to develop and hone your skills while helping patients to get the care they need. Click the link to learn more about the Digital Dentures program at Aspen Dental and how you can join our team that’s innovating with cutting-edge 3D denture printing ( https://bit.ly/aspen-digital-dentures ).
Apply today at https://www.aspendentaljobs.com/select-your-path/lab-techs !
· The fabrication of quality prosthetic denture products in accordance with established protocols, under supervision of trainer.
· Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases according to established protocols, under supervision of trainer.
· Completion of required production reporting within established timelines and reporting parameters, under supervision of trainer.
· Preparation of laboratory supply orders in accordance with established protocols, adhering to determined budgetary guidelines, under supervision of a trainer.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Excited to learn and interested in training to become a Denture Technician, focusing on removables - full and partial dentures.
· Strong technical aptitude.
· Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
· Ability to follow detailed directions without difficulty.
· Capable of effectively communicating with the Trainer both verbal and written.
· Nice to have, but not required - prior dental lab or dental assisting experience and/or art experience (e.g., sculpting and special effect).
Location/Region: Sevierville, TN