We are seeking to hire TWO Nurse Practitioners Or Physician's Assistants to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Spanish language skills are a plus
RMS, a Community and Migrant Health Center, is looking for caring and competent people to join our health care team. RMS is a Federally Qualified Health Center with integrated Behavioral Health, Outreach, Case Management, Eligibility Services and bilingual staff (Spanish/English). We have five primary care clinics in Cocke and Jefferson Counties, Tennessee. Our providers care for people of all ages and our family practice physicians provide prenatal care with delivery at the Tennova Hospital in Newport, TN. For more information please visit our web site at www.ruralmedicalservices.org. RMS is an equal opportunity employer.
Location/Region: Newport, TN (US)