Part-time, Quick Care After Hours
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Welcomes patient with excellent customer service.
- Checking in and/or checking out patients for physician appointments.
- Verification of patient’s demographics, PCP, referring physician, insurance coverage and co-pay, at time of visit.
- Entering patient demographic information in the practice management system.
- Verifies and distributes patient history.
- Scans/sorts all forms related to front office processes.
- Manages and coordinates all internal referrals.
- Scheduling return appointments for patients.
- Collection of copayments, patient balances and form fees.
- Distributes requested documents to patients.
- Completes/balances end of day batch processes.
- Maintains and communicates patient wait times.
Education: High school diploma.
Experience: Minimum two years medical office experience preferred.
Location/Region: Sevierville, TN