Taco Bell is growing! We are adding several new restaurants in the next year and we are hiring all levels!
Crew- Shift Managers-Assistant Managers- - career minded team players who want to grow along with us!
Great pay-bonuses-corporate benefits-matching 401K!
WHEN: Saturday, June 9th from 2-5PM
WHERE: 144 East Broadway Blvd Jefferson City, TN 37760
If you are not able to attend, Please send your resume to this post or apply directly to http://jobs.tacobell.com/
At Taco Bell, we’re hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!
We are looking for a big leader who learns the business quickly and move from a shift manager to an AGM to an RGM role and beyond!
Think About it…
- Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile easily?
- When you say thank you do you mean it?
- Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome food?
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know what it means to create a 5 star customer experience?
- Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
- Are you a proud mama or papa when your team achieves success?
If no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.
The success of your day, week, month, and year is ultimately in your hands. Success means following the brand standards, training, coaching and recognizing your team to deliver an amazing customer experience. You achieve results through your team. When they succeed, you succeed. The customer experience should never exceed the Team Member’s experience. The experience is your hands.
- Inspire and engage customers and Team Members alike
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Train, coach, and recognize great talent
- Grow sales
- Follow brand standards
Last but not least, create a restaurant experience for team members and customers that you are proud of.
We offer the following :
- A commitment to promote from within
- Training and mentorship programs
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
- Reward and recognition culture
We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Shift Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant during their shift, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Additional Responsibilities Include :
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Helps the restaurant in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Motivates and trains
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and organizational skills.
- Attendance and Punctuality a must
- Operating of computer systems.
- Basic Math skills
- Complete training certification
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Team player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
Working at Taco Bell means loving the food, and joining a high-energy team that serves 3 million customers every day. Whether it's at headquarters or in the restaurant, everyone is passionate about delivering the best, Mexican-inspired food. Work at Taco Bell, and share the love. Live Mas!