Personal Care Assistants - Full Time- Part Time- PRN- Morristown, TN and surrounding areas
Personal Care Assistants provide essential services at the residence of clients. Essential functions include but are not limited to:
* Follows the assignment sheet/service plan.
* Assists the client with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting, and nutritional intake.
* Assists the client with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
* Provides incidental services such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and medication reminders.
* Promotes and maintains a clean, safe, healthy client environment.
* Utilizes basic infection control such as hand washing and personal protective equipment.
* Recognizes, reports and documents changes in the client's condition and/or safety.
The Personal Care Assistant is an integral part of the Interim team, and we truly appreciate our employees!
Job Requirements * Must be 18 years or older
* Valid driver's license and auto insurance
* CPR Certification - we will provide if you do not have a current CPR card
* Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the workforce
* Able to prioritize multiple tasks and have the ability deal with changes based on client needs and scheduling.
Benefits * Locally Owned and Operated
* Free Education Courses * Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
* Competitive Salary and Benefits * Paid Time Off
* 401K * Health Coverage
* Dental Coverage * Interim HealthCare of East TN- Voted #1 People's Choice
* Paid Time off and Health/Dental available to Full Time Employees only
Location/Region: Morristown, TN (37814)