******IMMEDIATE OPENING AVAILABLE********
All-State Belting has been providing our customers with superior quality conveyor belting and accessories throughout North America. Founded as a distributor of bulk rubber and conveyor components, All-State has expanded its capabilities to include rubber fabrication, field splice installation services, and custom rubber part manufacturing.
We are looking for a the right individual to become a part of our sales team in the greater Knoxville, TN area. What we are looking for is a self-starter with a strong Industrial sales background with specific industry experience.
We offer full benefits including health, vision, dental, 401(k) all within the first day of the following month of hire.
- Base Salary plus performance bonus. Amount based upon experience.
- Generous benefits package includes vacation, holidays, health insurance, 401K, phone and an expense account.
- Self-starter with strong communication skills and desire to grow
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven sales track record of growth
- College degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of conveyor belt industry and/or distribution industry preferred
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn
- Valid drivers license is required
If you think you are the right fit for this position, please send over a cover letter and your resume and we'd be happy to review your qualifications for the position. Details of the position are below.
Sell conveyor belting and related accessories in an established territory to other businesses. Work requires substantial knowledge of items sold.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Develop long-term customer relationships and generate new business from prospect customers and introduce existing customers to our different product lines.
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
• Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
• Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
• Prepare estimates and bids that meet specific customer needs.
• Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
• Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment.
• Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
• Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
• Perform administrative duties, such as preparing reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
• Work with the credit department to obtain credit information about prospective customers.
• Train customers' employees to operate and maintain new equipment.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (37901)