IRONSMITH, INC. is a small, well-established private Corporation in the manufacturing industry seeking an eager, versatile individual for the position of Manufacturing Accountant on a full-time basis.
This individual must be organized, confident in their knowledge and eager to learn and grow.
The responsibilities of this individual involve mixed day-to-day accounting transactions in accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, liens, payroll, fixed assets, sales tax, general accounting and other duties as necessary.
• Background in Manufacturing or Construction
• Proficient in Sales and Purchasing Process
• Proficient in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• General Accounting knowledge supporting accurate Financial Statements
• Sage/Peachtree (or related accounting software)
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Oral and written communication skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Self-directed and motivated
• High level of integrity and discipline with strong work ethic
• Maintain a positive attitude with team
Education and Training:
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Accounting) and three or more years’ of progressively responsible experience and/or training in the accounting field.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with the desire to grow and thrive in an active, growing business.
A drug and background check will be required.
Salary Commensurate with Experience.
Sick, Vacation & Holidays
No Calls or Walk-Ins
Location/Region: Palm Desert, CA